Monday, December 12, 2016

Paintings inspiratations from Shivanasamudra trip

Waiting for customers for coracle ride


An old bridge 



I visited to Shivanasamudra and Talakadu two weeks back. Though there was not much water in Shivanasamudra waterfalls but I still like the scenes around it. We came little down from that place and went for coracle ride. It was really nice. 

Whenever I visit any new place I get so much inspirations to paint :) I always carry my sketching kit with me, but somehow I missed to sketch or paint. I think I have to improve on that.  But I make sure to click lot of pictures for my painting reference. 

I know there is a lot of difference in painting on location and painting from a photo, but when I paint from photo of a place I visited I feel I am sitting in that place and I try to capture the mood what I experienced. I really enjoyed doing these paintings.

Hope you like them.
Happy paintings !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u for your comments. Its always makes me happy to see your comments...