Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Painting of Munnar



This is from a photo reference taken in Munnar around 3 years back. While going through all the photos I found it and thought of trying this. Munnar is a beautiful hill station in Kerala.

While doing this after the first wash I didn't like it at all. Didn't feel like completing it. Stopped painting and kept in my drawer. After two days I thought let me finish it instead of leaving it half done. So I added few layer of glazing and some final dry strokes for suggestions. And when I look into the painting after done, felt it was not that bad what I was feeling at the first stage. I felt good that I completed.

Materials Used:
Paper : Chitrapat rough texture handmade paper
Colors : Viridian green, sap green, gamboge yellow and ultramarine blue and brunt siena.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Painting !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u for your comments. Its always makes me happy to see your comments...