Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Workshop by Maestro Milind Mulick

Demo : Wet on wet



Outdoor demo
UB city




Demo: Wet in wet glazing

Portrait Demo by Milind Mulick


I made the portrait of Milind sir and took his autograph on this. 



Some selfie moments with friends


With Milind sir

My Dream came true. Last week I took 2 days workshop with watercolour artist Milind Mullick. I had a great time. Not only I just love watching him paint, but got to learn lot of things from him. I started learning watercolour following his books, I like the way he teaches and share the knowledge in very simplified way. It was a great opportunity to attend his workshop and learn from him. Thank u so much Milind sir!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u for your comments. Its always makes me happy to see your comments...