Monday, April 7, 2014

Plein air painting in Lalbagh

Watercolor on bockingord paper
11x14 inches

Last Sunday early morning I went to Lal bagh botanical garden with my husband and my sister. We usually go there in weekends. They do morning walking/jogging, I do sketching/painting. Every time I was disappointed. I was so confused what to do what not to do. This time after searching for some time I found this small bridge with bambo trees.  I sat there and did one small sketch, n then did this painting. And yes water was not there, I included in my painting  :-) For the first time I like the outdoor painting output and the experience also. 

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Dipti, this is so beautiful. I really like how you added the water. It is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Carol, appreciate your comment :-)

      Delete

Thank u for your comments. Its always makes me happy to see your comments...