Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Landscape: 1


Watercolor on paper
A4 Size paper

I have been always saying I am very bad in landscape painting but not working on that. So finally I started working on this seriously now. may be  :-). Before doing this painting I saw few online demos, read some books, about various techniques. Then I attempted this one. Actually I did few more paintings, which I didn't like n not fell like sharing. 

I saw this house some time back while I was walking to my house. Lots of things around there. Its always confused what to include and what not to. This time I took some time to simplifying the painting. Tried not to include all the details. And I'm little happy with the result.

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u for your comments. Its always makes me happy to see your comments...